Main Hardware Characteristics
|Display Resolution (High Contrast Grey Scale)||320×240 pixels|
|Screen size (true viewing area)||76×57 mm|
|Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)||1500 mAh|
|Autonomy Learn more||Approx. 35 hours|
|Size||152x90x16 mm (Length x Width x Thickness)|
|Native USB Connection||Allows connection to the PC to download Flight Data|
|Battery Charging||From wall adapter, car adapter or standard usb port|
|6 Axis accelerometer and magnetometer||Allows 6-degrees of freedom Tilt-compensated Compass (available soon)|
|Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)|
|User definable pages, 8 portrait and 8 landscape (each page can be draw using FIM software, and include a number of elements only limited by space).||16|
|Configurable graphical elements (depending of the element several parameters can be set by the user ex. Size, Border, …)||7|
|Configurable data field elements (User can change size, border, title, Font, …)||29|
|Page Trigger Events (page switches automatically if a specific event occurs)||
|Multi lingual interface||
- Buzzer/near thermal sound.
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution.
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values.
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation,….).
- 6 Sound Levels (configurable by menu, or using a key).
- 2 independent altimeters.
- >400000 (only altitude)
- Up to 248 flights.
- Compatible with MacOS (10.13 and higher), Windows (8/10)