- The very light canopy has an extremely simple takeoff behavior and its passive safety during the flight is outstanding. Sure it is super light to carry and has a tiny packing size.
- New generation airfoil (NGA), Mini Ribs, Air intake pockets (AIP) as well as 3D shaping, helps to optimize the airstream and therefore result in a more stable and performance-enhancing style of flying.
- Reduced Lineset make pre-flight line checks easier and decrease drag, allowing for more performance.
- Five different glider sizes, from 50 to 125 kg, help to ensure the ideal relationship between pilot weight and glider size.
- The swept-back wingtips reduce the drag and allow the glider to perform better.
- Brake Tensioning System: Trailing edge tension is good for handling and safety, but influences performance negatively. With BTS the tension is only there when you need it
- Front Section Support system (FSS) Nylon battens in the leading edge – a lifetime of perfect leading edge shape.
Five different sizes (18, 21, 23, 25, 27) as well as partly extended weight ranges are ideal to adapt the UP – Mana Paragliding Wings exactly to your individual preferences.
On our chart you can check which glider size is fitting the best at your takeoff weight and your favorite use.
Easy flying: Maximized safety and ideal for beginners: Right at the takeoff the benefit of the UP – Mana Paragliding Wings becomes very well noticeable. The Mana rises easily above the pilot and stays there without overshooting. The takeoff with the Mana is fluent and great fun! The Mana flies smoothly and comfortable and it offers the maximum of passive safety. Catching thermals and getting good lifts is easy with the Mana, you will experience a great time high up in the sky!
Hike&Fly: The minimal pack volume along with the light-weight design with optional light-risers make the Mana the perfect companion for every mountain enthusiast.
In this range, the Mana impresses with its super smooth handling and flying behavior while still climbing perfectly in the thermal. Also on narrow take offs you will launch the Mana without any effort.
To complete the ultra-light package, our 385g Summiteer-light backpack is provided as standard accessory.
Choose between standard and ultra-light risers.
Both types of risers are accredited and provide the speed-bar mechanism. The difference in weight between standard and light risers is 100g in total.
In the box: Summiteer Light Backpack in size S, innerbag S size, compression strap, UP gift, UP sticker.
|Surface area flat (m2)||17,9||21,0||23,3||25,5||27,6|
|Surface area projected (m2)||15,6||18,3||20,3||22,2||24,0|
|Flat span (m)||9,29,||10,07||10,6||11,1||11,5|
|Projected span (m)||7,26,||7,87||8,30||8,68||9,02|
|Flat aspect ratio||4,8,||4,8||4,8||4,8||4,8|
|Projected aspect ratio||3,39||3,39||3,39||3,39||3,39|
|Total line length incl. Brake (m)||259||281||296||312||321|
|Total # of lines incl. Brake||154||154||154||154||154|
|Line dimensions (mm)||0,7 / 0, 8 / 1,0 / 1,3 / 1,6 / 2,1|
|Glider weight (kg)||2,3||2,7||2,9||3,1||3,4|
|Category LTF/EN||C||A (B & C)||A (B)||A||A (B)|
|Takeoff weight (kg) EN-A||–||50-70||60-80||70-95||80-110|
|Takeoff weight (kg) EN-B||–||71-100||81-115||–||111-125|
|Takeoff weight (kg) EN-C||63-95||101-110||–||–||–|