Overview of the Finsterwalder UNILOCK’s most important features
- The snap gate turned by 45° facilitates the attachment to the harness.
- The design in the shape of a “3” pro- vides a high stabilit against twisting.
- The UNILOCK is suitable for both narrow and wide webbings.
- The lower belt chamber has an extra support surface for the hip belt, which slightly raises its position. This has a positive effect on the comfort of the harness.
- Red/green marking simplifies orientation when attaching the risers.
- Gate play individually tested.
Breaking load: 2.500 DaN
Weight: 45 g
Replacement interval: 5 years (mono)