- Top quality made in Europe. Charly offers a lifetime warranty.
- A highly effective ventilation of the EPS calotte (cushioning foam cap) constantly provides for an optimum helmet climate.
Unlike some skiing and airsport helmets, the cushioning foam under the Loop’s outer shell is equipped with generous air vents (image 3). The air vents in the Loop’s helmet outer shell shell are not covered on the inside and thus not a mere visual gimmick, but serve as an effective ventilation system. The flow of fresh air is guided through the cushioning foam, distributed over the textile cap and channeled away again. The breathable interior lining thereby provides for comfortable temperatures without the need to adjust the airstream manually.
- The Loop’s antibacterial textile interior lining envelops the whole head, is replaceable and washable. It offers considerably more comfort than adjustable headbands and is available for head circumferences of 55-57 cm (S/M) and 59-61 cm (L/XL).
- The helmet is equipped with very comfortable, pressure-free ear pads but can also be worn without ear covers.
- A high-quality ratchet closure allows a precise adjustment of the chin strap.
- The Loop has small dimensions and weighs only 480 g.
- A helmet protection bag is included in the price.
- The optional Charly VS sun visor reduces drafts, protects from UV radiation and provides for improved vision during snowfall when used for winter sports. As it fits over most glasses (at sizes S and M), the sun visor is ideal for spectacle wearers.
Weight: 480 g.
Sizes: XS=53-55cm, S=54-57cm, M=56-59cm, L=59-61cm, XL=62-63 cm